Enrich your life and gain valuable career skills in one amazing experience by doing an international internship!
Living and working abroad offers many benefits that can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Gain valuable first-hand experience in your field.
- Begin to build a network of industry professionals.
- Earn academic credit.
- Get an inside look at what your chosen career could be like.
- Broaden your perspective of the world.
- Gain appreciation for cultural diversity.
- Travel and make new friends.
KU offers the following international internship programs for all majors:
- Dublin Internship Program
- London Internship Program
- Madrid Internship Program
- Sydney Internship Program
Questions? Contact the Office of Study Abroad at 785-864-3742 to schedule an appointment with Kate Gerken, the coordinator for international internship programs, or email her directly at email@example.com