The Psycholinguistics ERP Lab (PERPL) of Dr. Ruth Ann Atchley in the Psychology Department is looking for undergraduate research assistants. If you are interested, please contact Becca over email (email@example.com) for an application!
Finals Week – Early Bus Service
In order to help students arrive on campus in time for 7:30 a.m. final exams, the following transit routes will start early May 7-11:
- Route 11: The 6:18 am bus will operate as usual. A special 6:48 am departure from The Reserve and The Connection will be added. This bus should arrive to campus about 7:20 am.
- Route 11: Special 7:00 am departure from Campus Court at Naismith.
- Route 30: Service will start at 6:55 am from 14th & Apple Lane.
- Route 30x: Service will start at 7:05 am from Chelsea Place.
- Route 32: Service will start at 6:44 am from 23rd & Louisiana and 7:00 from North Michigan.
- Route 36: Service will start at 6:43 from Gateway Court.
- Route 38: Service will start at 6:45 am from 25th and Melrose.
- Route 43: Service will start at 7:00 am.
Route and schedule information is online at www.lawrencetransit.org.
Stop Day – Limited Service
On Stop Day, Friday, May 4, the following routes will not operate: 30, 30X, 32, 36, 38, 42, and 43.
Routes 11 and 41 will operate their ‘B’ schedules on Stop Day, and will return to their ‘A’ schedules for one week on Monday, May 7.
SafeRide & SafeBus
SAFERIDE WILL START AT 9:30 DURING FINALS WEEK. SafeBus service will end on Thursday, May 10, SafeRide service will end on Saturday May 12.
End of Spring KU on Wheels Service
Regular KU on Wheels service ends on May 11. Only Route 41 (Park & Ride) will operate its ‘B’ schedule during Summer term.
Route 11 will also operate ‘B’ service during Summer term.
“Like” KU on Wheels and SafeRide/SafeBus on Facebook!
KU on Wheels and SafeRide/SafeBus have new Facebook pages. “Like” us to get information about detours and service announcements, proposed changes to routes, ridership, and special events.
Follow Parking & Transit on Twitter!
You can follow @parkingKU to get updates about current parking information, game restrictions, and general announcements, or get answers to specific questions and concerns.